Talk

Advanced search

padded balconette bra 34D....anyone?

(11 Posts)
AveADayOffWillYa Sat 13-Aug-16 19:40:44

So I have belatedly done the bra intervention thing and have discovered I am a 32D (and not a 34C, which I have been wearing for years).

Got a 32D bra in a balconette style (for my shape - heavy at the bottom, nothing at the top). Its comfy and feels great. But the shape under clothes is shit. I want bit of padding.

Any recommendations? TIA (muchly!)

AveADayOffWillYa Sat 13-Aug-16 19:41:04

I meant 32D...idiot!

Believeitornot Sat 13-Aug-16 20:06:53

I think balconette bras are for lower cut tops. I would get a t shirt bra for other tops. I'm a similar size and shape boob - I would only wear a balconette with a shirt which was unbuttoned a couple - basically with a hint of cleavage. Otherwise I just go for t shirt types.

KatharinaRosalie Sat 13-Aug-16 21:40:55

I know what you want. this one has some padding and gives a lovely round shape www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Freya-4232-Deco-Moulded-Underwired-Half-Cup-Push-Up-T-Shirt-Bra-Black-Nude-New-/351659473459?var=&hash=item51e089ba33:m:mUCpUgbgx_UczZ-lC8Ux5wA

pleasethankyouthankyouplease Sat 13-Aug-16 21:41:55

Avero by Marie jo.

Fuzzypeggy Sat 13-Aug-16 21:42:51

Stick with the balconwttw styles if your boobs are fuller below and less so on top. Full cup bras often gape a bit at the top of the boobs are more empty up top.

I got an M&S bra in a 34D a few days ago (not balconette, T-shirt style, labelled as 'look two cup sizes bigger') which works well. Think they probably did a 32D, a lot of sizes available. This one I think

(I am also all bum no boobs, feel confident in this bra for the first time in a while!)

Believeitornot Sun 14-Aug-16 08:05:31

I've not had a problem with gaps in full cup bras provided they're the right size

iamtheurbanspacemanbaby Sun 14-Aug-16 08:23:18

Tshirt bras are much nicer under clothes.

Fuzzypeggy Sun 14-Aug-16 08:42:57

www.brafittingsbycourt.com/blog-1/2013/11/bra-guide-how-to-identify-your-breast.html
This is quite good. Full cup padded shirt bras very often gape at the top when you move around if there is no fullness at the top of the breast

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now