Talk

Advanced search

Which Celeb do I look like?

(44 Posts)
BarberAnn Sat 13-Aug-16 12:43:04

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

SarahJinx Sat 13-Aug-16 12:46:45

No idea about which celeb but with your face I'd cut the lot off. You have really beautiful eyes and eyebrows. Go a bit darker, warm it up and go pixie

Darthvadersmuuuum Sat 13-Aug-16 12:51:09

There's a hint of Cheryl Cole but don't do the 'overdone' bouncy curls thing. Beautiful face. How about a jaw length choppy Bob (like Jennifer Lawrence).

BarberAnn Sat 13-Aug-16 13:07:24

smile thank you both for the lovely comments. I asked my friend the same question and she said I look like Mick Jagger hmm as handsome as he is (was), it wasn't much help.

I've been wondering about chopping it all off. It's my 30th this year so I wondered about getting a more manageable and grown up cut. Trouble is I've had waist length hair all my life so it's a scary change to make.

2protecttheinnocent Sat 13-Aug-16 13:10:36

Wow your stunning.

I'd go short and very rich. (I've done it from waste length hair best decision ever!!!! And hair grows so it's not like your stuck with it)

If you don't want to go short what about the Rachel haircut layers framing your face keeping just on shoulder length

2protecttheinnocent Sat 13-Aug-16 13:12:37

Something like this?

ImperialBlether Sat 13-Aug-16 13:13:30

You remind me of a younger version of Tracey Cox.

Vixxfacee Sat 13-Aug-16 13:14:07

A slim Adele

SuckingEggs Sat 13-Aug-16 13:14:25

Great eyes.

f83mx Sat 13-Aug-16 13:15:46

Gorgeous! I'd just take the hair a bit shorter and balayge highlights with a choppy bob.

BarberAnn Sat 13-Aug-16 13:36:46

Thanks everyone grin I definitely don't have the confidence to do a pixie cut that short shock but I think I can brave an above shoulder chop. I don't know whether to get blonde pearly highlights or go chocolatey. I have some ideas to take to a hairdresser now at least smile thank you all.

Blarblarblar Sat 13-Aug-16 13:52:25

Marianne Faithful you have a bit of her about you and she did get jiggy with Mick

Pisssssedofff Sat 13-Aug-16 13:56:55

Leave the hair alone, you look lovely stop messing with yourself

burnishedsilver Sat 13-Aug-16 14:01:17

I can see a touch of Adele alright.

My hair type is similar to yours. Cutting mine short was a huge mistake. There was so much work in making it look presentable. It added at least an extra 20 mins to my morning routine. I spent 2 years trying to grow it out.

Cropped styles worked much better.

BendydickCuminsnatch Sat 13-Aug-16 14:02:24

Dunno but I love your eyes!!

RebelandaStunner Sat 13-Aug-16 14:04:05

A bit like Liz Hurley. Really pretty.
Don't cut your hair it looks a bit out of condition though could do with some TLC.

ZacharyQuack Sat 13-Aug-16 14:04:08

You look like Emily Blunt.

Skiver123 Sat 13-Aug-16 14:05:47

With your eyes, face shape and forehead you'd look great with this cut and colour. You might have to use straighteners but it would look amazing.

Ellieboolou27 Sat 13-Aug-16 14:08:20

I'd say you look a bit like liv Tyler but DO NOT cut your hair! It's one of your best features as with your eyes! Why anyone would say to cut it all off into a pixie cut makes me wonder if they long for long hair themselves (pun intended), fringe would suit you, Google liv Tyler, I'm jealous as your naturally pretty grin

Danglyweed Sat 13-Aug-16 14:09:22

Beautiful eyes, but the colour does seem a bit wishy washy. I currently get mine highlighted with a beigey blonde, a few chocolatey and a kinda strawberry blonde low lights. Blends in really nice, and brightens up my face.

AnyFucker Sat 13-Aug-16 14:14:42

Will you marry me ?

BarberAnn Sat 13-Aug-16 14:23:48

shock so now I'm not to cut it short?? It's such a big change I don't need much talking out of it grin but I am tired of my current look. It works well for events and nights out as I put effort into styling it and it is like an accessory, I don't have to do much make up wise but 90% of the time it's tied back and out of the way.

Definitely agree about the colour being dull. I'm wondering about going to a fancy salon to see what they can do as I've only ever had trims at my local village hairdressers and they're shit to be honest.

grin AF, if you're a hairdresser then yes, I accept your proposal!

BarberAnn Sat 13-Aug-16 14:24:53

Skiver that length looks quite nice. Not too scary!

Don't think I could pull off a fringe though as my nose is massive.

BarberAnn Sat 13-Aug-16 14:25:18

It'd look like an elephant peering through a curtain

Cheesymonster Sat 13-Aug-16 14:33:18

Gorgeous eyes. Cross between Adele and Emily Blunt.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now