Talk

Advanced search

I need some boots, but can't find them.

(6 Posts)
sweetpeaandroses Sat 13-Aug-16 09:04:50

A couple of years ago I had some great boots, wore them to death and I need some new ones.
Brownish tan, definitely not orange or chocolate, ankle boots with a mid heel. Not a thin stiletto heel, but not too chunky either. Slim foot but not pointy either. Always worn with jeans because I'm boring and don't belong on S&B threads
Am I so out of fashion that I'm pining for something that doesn't exist? I think the original were Kurt Geiger but they definitely don't do them this season.

Nearlyadoctor Sat 13-Aug-16 09:15:00

www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Dune+Parnell+punch+hole+detail+chelsea+boots/228768357,default,pd.html

I bought these yesterday in local House of Fraser - not sure if the heel is too chunky for you though?

sweetpeaandroses Sat 13-Aug-16 09:18:13

They're lovely Nearly, sadly not in my size 7.

Nearlyadoctor Sat 13-Aug-16 09:44:27

They had all sizes in store or you could try Dunes website if they are exactly what you're looking for.

sweetpeaandroses Sat 13-Aug-16 10:04:06

I've found them on the Dune site. I also quite like these
www.dunelondon.com/podrik-block-heel-chelsea-boot-0092500580006511/

Nearlyadoctor Sat 13-Aug-16 10:28:39

Ooh yes like those too. I've never had a pair of Chelsea type boots before, all mine previously are either long heeled boots / heeled ankle boots or Du Barry/ riding style boots. Can't wait for the Autumn to wear them.
Lusting after a pair of Dr Martens now - must be a mid life crisis as have always hated them or anything clumpy smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now