We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bargain for brogue lovers

(8 Posts)
BikeRunSki Fri 12-Aug-16 22:11:50

I love brogues (hate heels) and other chunky flat shoes, big fan of Clark's Hamble Oak, but picked these up from Next boys' wear when looking for socks for DS. Leather brogues, £36. I have wide, size 9 feet though! But as boys' shoes, they start at about infant 11. Proper nice thick leather too.

Got navy, thinking of getting other colours.

Mouthfulofquiz Fri 12-Aug-16 22:18:25

They're lovely! Great find!

SilverHawk Fri 12-Aug-16 22:19:20

Well spotted there! Wow. I have two pairs of Hamble Oak and would like a change.
Wondering about the colours ...

SilverHawk Mon 15-Aug-16 21:05:03

Picked up the denim. They don't look too masculine but they are a very different shape to my Hambles.
The next shoes I'm after are the Kin silver shoes.....

ilovecherries Mon 15-Aug-16 22:00:04

Oh, must try these. I brought some Hamble Oaks home, but returned them - just couldn't see myself bring able to break them in, they were so hard.

SesameSparkle Tue 23-Aug-16 23:37:39

bike just popping by to say thanks for the tip - was in next the other day so went to have a look at the kids shoes and came out with a pair! grin They're very comfy, with squishy stuff inside and seem to come out wider than my Hamble oaks (I sized down) and with a slightly lower heel. And mine were a bargain £30!

QueenofLouisiana Wed 24-Aug-16 11:02:34

Bugger! No navy left online. I'll try in store. Thanks OP.

Lottapianos Wed 24-Aug-16 13:01:27

They are fab and a great price too. I quite fancy the denim. Thanks for the tip smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now