Talk

Advanced search

Help me find a the perfect dress for a wedding.

(7 Posts)
bettybroccoli Fri 12-Aug-16 21:25:20

Wedding is in two weeks. I don't want to break the bank so basically would like something under £100 confused
I'm very slim at the top (probably an 8/10) and have a small waist but then kind of balloon around my bum and thighs (12/14) so anything that is kind of nipped in at the waist and flares around my lower half tends to be more flattering. My legs are ok so not too bothered re length.
Also I would like to look stunning (lots of people there that I've not seen in years!) and also sexy but not slutty.. (Asking the impossible!) I tend to go for very feminine, pretty styles.
After scouring the Internet for hours I am losing the will to live. Any ideas? Please!?

areyoubeingserviced Fri 12-Aug-16 21:29:28

House of Fraser have some nice long/ maxi dresses. I saw a green Ralph Lauren dress which fits your requirements. I think it was caked the Lajos.

areyoubeingserviced Fri 12-Aug-16 21:29:38

Called

Heathen4Hire Fri 12-Aug-16 21:30:01

Lady V of London dresses? 50s style, loads of choice, usually under £100 or much less.

ladyvlondon.com

nilbyname Fri 12-Aug-16 21:31:59

This would be gorgeous on you overbuget mind

Oasis has quite a few pretty things...

Diddlydokey Fri 12-Aug-16 21:38:55

Lots of lovely things at closet

www.closetlondon.com/multi-v-neck-leaf-print-flared-dress.html

Pinkcadillac Fri 12-Aug-16 22:40:14

these?

www.chichiclothing.com/products/Chi-Chi-Mhairi-Dress.html
www.asos.com/oasis/oasis-printed-organza-full-prom-dress/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=7066939&clr=Green&SearchQuery=&cid=13934&pgesize=36&pge=6&totalstyles=1251&gridsize=3&gridrow=8&gridcolumn=3

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now