Help finding a top

(11 Posts)
Pinkpiglet Fri 12-Aug-16 19:58:30

I'm going to a wedding in September and I have ordered so many dresses, it's unreal.

I have finally found a skirt that I love but the top I ordered to go with it is just not right. I had a cream cami but it just doesn't feel special enough (and it was a terrible baggy fit!).

This is the skirt http://www.oasis-stores.com/gb/collections/occasionwear/satin-full-midi-skirt/059464.html?cgid=occasion&dwvar_059464_color=72&position=16#page=2&start=16&categoryID=occasion
(Hope the link works!)

I thought it would look good with either an embellished neck sleeveless cream top, maybe a silver one or a slash neck top. Probably cream, white or silver.
I'm a size 10. Budget is flexible but I was surprised when I found a Ted baker on at £159, but I'll probably order it to see!

Has anyone seen anything that might work?
I appreciate all suggestions!

Pinkpiglet Fri 12-Aug-16 21:18:14

Any suggestions.... Please!

A quick look on Coast has shown

this - would depend on the length as to how it sits with the waistband of the skirt. The colour is unclear too - maybe a bit too pink?

Just seen it comes in white too!

Beaded

AndOtherStories

Pretty

Pinkcadillac Fri 12-Aug-16 23:34:08

what about this?
www.jcrew.com/uk/womens_category/shirtsandtops/topsblouses/PRDOVR~F4355/F4355.jsp

Pinkcadillac Fri 12-Aug-16 23:38:17

www.zara.com/uk/en/woman/tops/view-all/top-with-crossover-back-c733890p3723030.html

Pinkpiglet Sat 13-Aug-16 07:33:35

Thank you very much. I've not come across stories.com before. I'm going to order a couple of them and see how I get on.

Thanks for giving ideas I hadn't found.

SunshineAgain Sat 13-Aug-16 20:41:37

Read this earlier and had nothing to add but have just seen this and made me think of the thread. I adore the skirt by the way

Pinkpiglet Sat 13-Aug-16 21:52:59

Thank you Sunshine! I shall order that top now to try.

Twinklestar2 Sat 13-Aug-16 23:54:31

Gorgeous skirt !

I wore a similar shaped skirt to a wedding recently with this top: http://m.newlook.com/shop/womens/tops/cream-wrap-front-sleeveless-bodysuit-_377366112?productFind=search.

What shoes are you wearing with it?

badg3r Sun 14-Aug-16 00:25:24

Are you thinking of the White lace ted baker crop top? That would look ace with it I think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now