Talk

Advanced search

Beautiful mint tulle dress...

(13 Posts)
Maplessglobe Fri 12-Aug-16 18:39:23

...styled like this

I saw this on sheerluxe- just the dress on the hanger- thought it looked pretty, clicked through and....

Apologies if it's been shared before but thought you might fancy a laugh.

Catgirl83 Fri 12-Aug-16 19:01:04

Wow. That's a very unique look.

BachAtTheMoon Fri 12-Aug-16 19:02:33

I'm.. I'm... Lost for words!

JellyBea Fri 12-Aug-16 19:04:35

Zara always comes up trumps for amusing styling! I was eyeing up a beautiful red leather biker yesterday and they have styled it with the model wearing a random long checked coat over the top confused So bizarre!

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

WhoTheFuckIsSimon Fri 12-Aug-16 19:05:33

Ha ha.

For a split second I thought those sleeves don't go with the dress.

Then it clicked that they really'dont! Wtf!

FrogletinaBallerina Fri 12-Aug-16 19:05:46

I have a picture of my teenaged self wearing jeans & a hoodie with a mad flowered patterned dress over (friend's Nan was throwing clothes out and we found the clothes amusing) appears I was twenty fashion years ahead of my time...

DonkeyOaty Fri 12-Aug-16 19:06:04

Oh, mkay, that's a really fun look

(anyone else secretly glad to be a lot bit "past it"?)

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

DownWithThisSortaThing Fri 12-Aug-16 19:09:42

Haha! Zara always do this! I was in there yesterday and some of the clothes are a bit hmm but there's also some really nice stuff, which they always manage to make look minging on the website

Maplessglobe Fri 12-Aug-16 19:15:41

Yeah they do normally make everything look weird and all the pics seem to be from odd angles so you can never get a good idea of what things actually look like. and of course the models have been instructed never to smile

But this was a surprise!

P1nkP0ppy Fri 12-Aug-16 19:17:26

Thank god I'm not only past it but out the other side!
😳

DownWithThisSortaThing Fri 12-Aug-16 19:28:26

The models they use are beautiful but Zara went through a faze of making them look awful - it seems a bit better now. It was like they'd asked them not to brush their hair for a month before the photoshoots!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now