Talk

Advanced search

Obagi skincare - talk to me

(5 Posts)
LostAtTheFair Thu 11-Aug-16 23:11:09

This has been recommended to me for anti aging purposes and also to being down the shine I get on my T zone.

I have heard that there's a starter pack for around £250 which seems a lot but I have run out of my current skincare supplies all at once so it might be possible.

I've also heard that you have to use mineral make up with it - how true is this? I'm perfectly happy with my non mineral foundation

LostAtTheFair Thu 11-Aug-16 23:12:42

*bring down

Rastel38 Fri 12-Aug-16 09:21:43

I've just started using this skincare care range. I started with a box containing cleanser, toning pads and exfoliating polish, called GRS ( getting ready to start) which cost £80. They then told me I needed a daily defense cream and spf primer. (another (£200+). After a month I had to go back for a review where I ended up with a retinol cream and lip cream - they saw me coming!! I have just been told I need a triple peel at £300 a go and I need 3!!! There's no way I'm having those but I have to say the basic skincare has made a massive difference.
There was no mention of mineral makeup though.

MancMum01 Fri 12-Aug-16 12:51:34

I used it a couple of years ago to get rid of pigmentation - worked very well and my skin did look amazing - they recommend mineral make up as the skin peels a lot and mineral seen as less irritating ..

JSpen Fri 12-Aug-16 18:42:09

Also interested as recently had Obaji products recommended also but they seem expensive, are they worth it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now