Best Black Leggings

(12 Posts)
itsonlysubterfuge Thu 11-Aug-16 10:34:35

Need black leggings, I have really fat thighs and they always spilt on the inner thigh seam. I need a bigger size as well, a 16 or 18. I was going to buy some from Sainsbury's because they have been okay in the past and last a medium amount of time, but I was shocked to find they are up to £12 a pair! I normally just wear them around the house or under skirts, so maybe a nice thick, comfy pair.

Any recommendation of the best place, I prefer to shop online rather than go into the store as well.

Whyarethebestnamestaken Thu 11-Aug-16 13:56:07

I have only ever had the Sainsburys ones but they were £10 and did not know they had gone up to £12 but I believe they have their 20% off sale starting sometime very soon but not sure when, not helpful really LOL.

itsonlysubterfuge Thu 11-Aug-16 16:08:18

Well I do appreciate some suggestions. I think I might try LaRedoute (sp?).

Whataboutwhathuh Thu 11-Aug-16 16:09:18

25% off from Tuesday at ssinsbury. They are very good.

pointlessperson Thu 11-Aug-16 16:16:37

I buy the peacocks ones 12 for two pairs they are really comfy, wash well and don't sag. That's wearing and washing constantly as I wear them to work...best I've came across

bingohandjob Thu 11-Aug-16 16:18:40

I've tried Next, Sainsburys, M&S etc and though expensive (for leggings) Boden have come up trumps for me. They wash like a rag, aren't see through and keep their shape. Had a couple of pairs for good few years - no holes, no loss of stretch. I always get a pair of them when those tenner vouchers turn up.

MadisonMontgomery Thu 11-Aug-16 18:20:50

Boden are fab, or M&S are pretty good. Best ones I've found are lululemon but they are a bit more expensive.

itsonlysubterfuge Sat 13-Aug-16 09:25:46

While I at Costco, they had some leggings, so I thought I would give them a try. They are really comfy and thick, but they are extra tight, which I guess if you have a problem with sagging would be good. I haven't washed them yet, but I would buy another pair. I think I'll try getting some from Boden and Peacocks too.

Whataboutwhathuh Sat 13-Aug-16 09:30:51

How much were they? Sound good!

CalpolOnToast Sat 13-Aug-16 09:32:39

New Look have been best for me (size 16) can't remember what they cost but not more than £10

HandbagFan Sat 13-Aug-16 11:25:10

I buy them from Next. They do run through in the end but usually after a year or so of regular use. Most importantly they aren't see through!

SleepFreeZone Sat 13-Aug-16 11:26:54

Peacocks here too.

When I was pregnant my Mum got me some very soft and stretchy Tesco leggings. I thought they would be awful but actually a year later im still wearing them and they are great!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now