Talk

Advanced search

besides retinol, what else should I buy here in Spain?

(8 Posts)
CoconutAmericano Wed 10-Aug-16 16:45:35

any other style or beauty things I should acquire while I'm here oh wise ladies?smile I'm only delighted with my €14 retinol purchase!

Archfarchnad Wed 10-Aug-16 18:39:27

Are you in a biggish city? While in Barcelona a few days ago the two teenagers were desperate to go to a branch of Sephora and then blew their entire holiday budget on products there. DD got a Too Faced chocolate eye-shadow palette she adores, and I'm pretty pleased with my Sephora own brand highlighter / bronzer combo for 16 euros. If you don't have Kiko where you live in the UK I can really recommend that too - there's a 70% sale at the moment. Oh, and if you're in Barcelona the Mango and Desigual outlets are fab, if that's your style.

ProjectGainsborough Thu 11-Aug-16 09:56:53

Ooh, I'm in Spain! Was the retinol behind the counter, did you have to ask for it.

Watching with interest!

macnab Thu 11-Aug-16 11:49:39

Project you have to ask for it. But they'll know what you're talking about.

Humphriescushion Thu 11-Aug-16 11:53:33

I am going to Spain in a few weeks. Do you get it from the pharmacy? What does it look like. Sound very dull now but what do you do with it? Sorry about questions.

MyNewHobbyIsGin Thu 11-Aug-16 13:19:00

these nail files

CoconutAmericano Thu 11-Aug-16 13:35:57

I hank you ladies my internet has been hit and miss. Ni bought the retinol otc. Nits called retirides and comes in 0.05% and 0.1% strengths and is approx €14 a tube with a good expiry date (2018). If you say retinol they will know what you mean!

I've bought two of each strength and inhalers for dh which are €2.70 here.

I havent spotted a sephora here unfortunately but there are lots of perfume shops and the perfumes are cheaper. Bought a small chanel no 5 eau de parfum for €49. Think that's reasonable? Could be wrong!
Will check out the nail file, thanks!

CoconutAmericano Thu 11-Aug-16 13:37:27

Oh god i should have proof read my post, apologies. Think the sun has got to me 😩

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now