Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Good quality boots?

(7 Posts)
Beesknees1221 Wed 10-Aug-16 08:23:55

Hi all, I know it's terrible as it's still August but I am already thinking about my autumn/winter wardrobe. Last year I bought some lovely long boots from Dune, stretchy at the back and black suede front. I adored them, but they fell apart in under 3 months!!! I took them back and managed to get a refund, but for nearly £150 I was appalled at the quality. so my question is where should I be looking to find some decent quality boots for this year? I wanted to "invest" a bit instead of going to my normal New Look/high street stores so looking to spend up to £200. Any advice appreciated!

Toddlerteaplease Wed 10-Aug-16 08:25:01

Camper. Very good quality. Wire mine everyday for over a year and they are still ok.

acsec Wed 10-Aug-16 08:26:51

Fly London boots are good quality and cheaper on Amazon than anywhere else I've found. I have the black Solv pair and they are comfy and look set to last a while.

MissRainbowBrite Wed 10-Aug-16 08:34:06

Merrell boots are ace - warm, comfortable, waterproof, great non-slip soles and will last. I had some Captivas 2 years ago and with a brush up they still look really good.

KanyePest Wed 10-Aug-16 09:47:20

Timberland do some really lovely womens' boots. Waterproof, too. It's winter where I am at the moment and I've been going everywhere in these for the past 6 months. www.dsw.com/shoe/timberland+earthkeepers+trenton+boot?prodId=299610

Feckinlego Wed 10-Aug-16 09:50:20

Frye boots. Find them such good quality. Loads on the outnet atm.

taybert Wed 10-Aug-16 18:13:08

Frye.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now