Hiding bruises on legs

(6 Posts)
JemimaMuddledUp Sun 07-Aug-16 20:36:03

Last week was spent camping. We did loads of cycling and walking and outdoorsy stuff.

My legs are now covered in bruises, plus the remains of insect bites. I want to wear a dress to work. Is there any way that I can hide the state of my legs?

brightnearly Sun 07-Aug-16 21:00:35

You could use camouflage makeup: www.instyle.com/beauty/best-concealers-body#919791

CurlsLDN Sun 07-Aug-16 21:21:18

Sally Hansen airbrush legs spray is brilliant. It's like foundation for legs. Sprays on, washes off (with soap and a scrub) I have never had an issue with it transferring to clothes or anything like that.

CMOTDibbler Sun 07-Aug-16 21:26:42

I second the airbrush legs - its enough to distract from the bruises etc and stays firmly put

JemimaMuddledUp Tue 09-Aug-16 06:58:03

Thanks for your replies.

The airbrush legs had sold out in my shade so I bought some Garnier BB cream for the body instead. It has given me a lovely colour but hasn't hidden the bruises unfortunately.

bakeoffcake Tue 09-Aug-16 08:17:30

The Sally Hansen is great but I think the cream is much better than the spray. It's not as messy!
I've given up on using St Tropez gradual tan and just use the Sally Hansen now. It's a much better look and covers my bruises and other marks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now