Talk

Advanced search

Cashmere Blanket Advice

(8 Posts)
Squiffy01 Sun 07-Aug-16 19:15:14

Hi all,

I have thought of a great present idea for someone who isn't very well as the title suggests a cashmere blanket, doesn't have to be actually but just a really nice soft blanket. Having trouble finding one I like that is also affordable so thought I would ask you lovely people if you had any suggestions.
I'm also wanting to get it embroidered.

Thanks

MissSusanStoHelit Sun 07-Aug-16 19:37:44

Hi Squiffy
I have a wonderful cashmere blankety wrap thing that I bought from www.audreykate.co.uk - they have really lovely thick knitted ones, 2m x 1m, in all sorts of colours. About £150 I think - I love mine! Is this the sort of thing you're after, or an actual double bed sized blanket? (Cos I can see how that could get expensive!)

MissSusanStoHelit Sun 07-Aug-16 19:40:34

I use my heavyweight cashmere one as a travel wrap when I fly long haul- it's the best thing ever to snuggle up under while watching an in flight movie! It's also long enough to cover me from neck to toes - and I'm 5'11 - so it's a very versatile size. I also have one of the thinner ones that I wear as a scarf and as a wrap in summer.

MissSusanStoHelit Sun 07-Aug-16 19:46:36

I've just checked my emails from them and they're running a summer promotion - 25% off all cashmere for the month of August! Promo code is Summer25 - I might have to buy another!! grin

Squiffy01 Sun 07-Aug-16 20:19:25

Thanks so much for that link they look lovely.
Not after a double bed sized blanket more something she can take around with her when having treatment and sitting on the sofa and just something nice and lovely and soft.

MissSusanStoHelit Sun 07-Aug-16 20:22:23

Glad I could help! I may have just bought this pink cashmere & silk one... don't tell DH - he already thinks I have too many scarves!

Beketaten Sat 03-Sep-16 15:41:32

Thanks for the recommendation, I bought one from Audrey Kate using the discount code and it's lovely!

wowfudge Sat 03-Sep-16 16:00:15

Try TK Maxx/Homesense - they often have lovely blankets and throws in.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now