Talk

Advanced search

Leggins...why do I keep getting holes in them?

(8 Posts)
Bombaypotatoes Sat 06-Aug-16 22:14:50

I practically live in leggings at the moment. But recently a pair of leggings is only lasting around 3-4 weeks (being worn 1-2 times a week on overage) so no more than 10 wears, before holes start appearing around the bum. I've tried so many different brands, some cheaper some more expensive so....
Am I buying them in to small a size (I buy my usual clothes size, should I be buying one up?Or am I just not getting the right brands.

Anyone recommend a good quality pair of leggings that will hopefully last a bit longer?

TheSpottedZebra Sat 06-Aug-16 23:08:11

Where are the holes appearing - on the seam, or right in the er, middle of the cheek?

Sainsburys luxury leggings - the £10 ones - are always being recommended on here. I've bought them and like them, but I don't really wear them much because I have a fat arse

Bombaypotatoes Sun 07-Aug-16 09:19:26

In the middle, generally no where near the actual seam hmm I have a flat arse so can't even blame the holes on it

Afreshstartplease Sun 07-Aug-16 09:23:04

I always size up with leggings but I've never worn them so much as to notice how frequent they get holes in

Tanaqui Sun 07-Aug-16 09:25:05

Are you sitting in something with a sharp edge? A garden chair maybe? So something is rubbing or catching in the same place every time?

imjessie Sun 07-Aug-16 09:40:55

Are you pulling them up ? That's what causes holes !

Diamogs Sun 07-Aug-16 09:42:38

DD always gets holes in the front of the thigh on hers from dragging them up her legs when they slip.

Bombaypotatoes Sun 07-Aug-16 10:12:28

There my current go to for comfy/pratical clothing. Teamed with a long top and cardigan.
I've never really noticed how much I pull them up but I guess I must do at some point. So I need to stop pulling them up and maybe try a size bigger.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now