What's your fantasy beauty item?

(18 Posts)
Nabootique Fri 05-Aug-16 13:38:02

I am very bored so please humour me!

I am the sort of thing you go on websites and look lustfully at, but can't justify the price. You read all the reviews, maybe even put it in your basket, and then sigh and close the tab. It could be just me that does this, but I hope not!

Currently mine is not just one item, but a few Odacite serums. I have one, and I've had tested other which I LOVED, and now want the full sizes. They are sitting in my Cult Beauty basket along with a Peter Thomas Roth serum. Normally I am quite spendy on products, but I am resisting as the school holidays are bankrupting me!

Nabootique Fri 05-Aug-16 13:40:25

I *mean the sort of thing, not I am the sort of thing... I didn't mean to flatter myself so much!

NiteFlights Fri 05-Aug-16 17:21:17

I always get the urge to buy Creme de la Mer, especially at the airport/on a plane, though I don't believe any of its claims and think the packaging is crap. If I ever win the lottery I will buy some.

I also would like to try Sisley products, on the basis that they are so expensive it would be interesting to know what they are like.

In real life I am a cheapskate and constantly working to downgrade my products!

YumYumThePig Fri 05-Aug-16 17:27:19

My favourite item would be a face that doesn't look better with make up wink

Icecreamsundaes Fri 05-Aug-16 17:57:21

My favourite item would be a live in make up and beauty slash stylist.

They'd be working for the money here grin

NancyJoan Fri 05-Aug-16 18:16:26

I'd love a set of Tom Ford brushes.

PuraVida Fri 05-Aug-16 18:21:46

There's a big box with all the urban decay naked pallets in it. I use MUA £4 versions from super drug sad

Nabootique Fri 05-Aug-16 18:34:20

Night I have a couple of samples of Sisley moisturiser that I won't use as they contain shea butter. Would you like them?

Nabootique Fri 05-Aug-16 18:35:13

Sorry Nite! blush

polyhymnia Fri 05-Aug-16 18:52:29

Complete range of Sisley skincare!

polyhymnia Fri 05-Aug-16 18:55:58

I used to use them (Sisley) when I was at work but can't afford to now. Have to 'make do' with Clarins and Sarah Chapman.
Can't pretend my skin has gone totally downhill but they were lovely to use and I'd do again like a shot if I could.

NiteFlights Fri 05-Aug-16 19:03:21

Wow Nabootique, that would be amazing!

Nabootique Fri 05-Aug-16 19:06:33

PM me your address and I'll pop them in the post. They're only one use sachets but I keep looking at them and thinking "Oh, that's a shame!".

NiteFlights Fri 05-Aug-16 19:17:33

I have done. Thank you very much!

Pippin8 Fri 05-Aug-16 19:35:57

The Sisley black rose mask-amazing!

Nabootique Fri 05-Aug-16 19:59:21

You're welcome. I'll try and do that Monday.

Snorting at slumming it with Sarah Chapman. What do you use poly? I've got the hydration booster but I was quite underwhelmed, and I really thought I would love it!

MadSprocker Fri 05-Aug-16 20:22:25

Miracle foundations that make my skin look amazing, but not like I am wearing make up.

Wonderful night cream that sinks in, but makes my skin plump and dewy on waking.

bearofnothingness Fri 05-Aug-16 20:25:35

i don't want anything that costs too much than i can afford....

it's pretty much a rip off

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now