Advanced search

What sort of bra do I need?

(5 Posts)
SortItAhhht Fri 05-Aug-16 12:38:44

...if I've got those sort of sad post-DC norks that are heavy but have no chub/tissue/whatever tits-are-made-of left at the top of my breast, iyswim?

Because none of my bras work anymore angry. I have the same problem with bikinis.

Is there such a thing as a bra that gives good shape to these sort of sad boobs?

CMOTDibbler Fri 05-Aug-16 12:40:56

You need a half cup bra, or a balconnette

Thisismynewname123 Fri 05-Aug-16 13:21:24

since have children I wear moulded t-shirt bras. I just buy the same one every time. Not the sexiest, but they look good under clothes.

KatharinaRosalie Fri 05-Aug-16 16:22:16

padded half-cup.

blushrush Tue 16-Aug-16 13:45:28

Either a half cup bra, a balconette or a halterneck should do. They all focus on pushing up and in

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now