Talk

Advanced search

Anyone ordered from "want that trend"?

(8 Posts)
Onamissionfor2015 Thu 04-Aug-16 22:37:58

I follow her on Facebook and love all her dresses.

Has any one ordered that could tell me how true the sizing is, how good the quality is and most importantly the general length of the dresses?

I see she uploads pics of customers wearing her dresses but most look too short on the average person?

HippyPottyMouth Fri 05-Aug-16 08:34:55

My toddler and I had matching Christmas dresses. Mine was true to size and came just above the knee, I felt fine wearing tights rather than leggings with it. It was very man-made fibres, but perfectly well put together. I thought it was good for what it was, but I wouldn't buy from there for everyday clothes, I think it'd be a bit sweaty for a day involving real activity.

JSpen Fri 05-Aug-16 13:42:23

I have ordered a couple of dresses, I would say the sizing is similar E.g. I'm generally a 12 in dresses and the 12 fit about right, the 10 was a bit tight on the waist. I really like the designs however the quality is very cheap but then so are the prices. I did send one back after washing it as it lots of colour and material started rubbing away in one place.

Onamissionfor2015 Fri 05-Aug-16 15:21:01

That's good to know thank you. Suppose most of what I want to order will only be worn the once anyway so the price is ideal.

YerAWizardHarry Fri 05-Aug-16 15:48:57

I'd say true to size, I wore one to a wedding and the dress came below my knee and was very flattering.

Will try upload a photo

YerAWizardHarry Fri 05-Aug-16 15:51:06

Actually it was just above the knee blush I'm 5ft5

Onamissionfor2015 Fri 05-Aug-16 17:32:47

You look stunning Harry.

I'm 5'10-11" though so think all the dresses would be too short on me which is gutting as so many of them are lovely.

fruityb Fri 05-Aug-16 17:36:45

I'm 5ft 9 and ordered one of the Christmas swing dresses. It was horribly made, very short and was like wearing a big top!

Returns wise was excellent however and communication was good. But the dress looked nothing like it did on the web page.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now