Jacket / blazer etc. Required for work

(3 Posts)
Kazplus2 Tue 02-Aug-16 09:18:56

I have just started a new job and I'm trying to improve my work outfits. Can any one reccomend a nice blazer or jacket that would look good with smart trousers but without looking like a suit and is suitable for mild weather.

Glamorousglitter Tue 02-Aug-16 09:36:34

Have you tried Zara ? It s an easy go to for something like that. Or Hobbs? Plenty there and better slightly quality than Zara

SuperFlyHigh Tue 02-Aug-16 09:58:17

Glamorous to be honest I always found Zara blazers (have had a few) some look good but some look 'cheap'.

Massimo Dutti are lovely and an investment, Warehouse do good suit stuff (jackets) as do Mango Suit (have worn both these at work and for interviews) and Hobbs sale has some nice bits.

www.massimodutti.com/gb/women/blazers/suits/black-textured-weave-suit-blazer-c1706063p7512502.html?colorId=800&categoryNav=1706063

www.warehouse.co.uk/gb/clothing/jackets-and-coats/soft-blazer/026870.html?dwvar_026870_color=36&position=1&cgid=coats-casual-jackets#prefn1=refinementcategory&prefv1=blazers&start=1&categoryID=coats-casual-jackets

shop.mango.com/GB/p0/woman/clothing/jackets/blazers/crepe-blazer/?id=61013563_99&n=1&s=prendas.chaquetas

www.hobbs.co.uk/promotions/sale-coats-jackets

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now