Help needed for skin on inner thighs

(2 Posts)
user1470000249 Sun 31-Jul-16 23:42:33

Hi,

I'm just over a messy divorce and finally have time to focus on me properly again. Over the years I let my appearance come second to coping with the family and now that I'm getting ready to move on I realise how much I neglected myself, physically as well as emotionally.

Occasionally over the years as my weight fluctuated I did occasionally think about the chaffing on my inner things, I never really had time to worry about it though and would just wear jeans until and cover it with sudocreme if it became sore.

Now though I'm looking at myself properly and it seems as though that skin is discoloured, it's almost a grey colour compared to the rest of my thighs and I'm wondering if anybody has had a similar problem or can maybe recommend any sort of cream that might work? Or is this one for a doctor or beautician?

Might seem like a silly worry but I'm nervous enough about the idea of maybe getting to meet a new man without worrying that I look a bit off colour smile

Any advice welcome

AWONI Tue 02-Aug-16 17:45:22

Hi I'm not sure if it'll help, but have you tried a cream with glycolic acid in it? I like one by Nip and Fab, it's called Body Fix and has glycolic, salicylic and lactic acids in it but is still gentle, and it smells nice too, kind of fruity. It's half price on the boots website (tho not in the shops, weirdly) so only £4.99

It's not a silly worry at all, it sounds like it's time for you to care for yourself and that's not in the least bit silly flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now