Talk

Advanced search

Non sweaty moisturiser

(7 Posts)
Danceslikeadrunkcat Sun 31-Jul-16 23:23:34

I sweat on my face like crazy. If I don't wear any moisturiser i sweat a lot but add a little moisturiser and there are floods of greasy sweat that i cant stop even if im cool enough. Please help me find a non sweaty solution because my skin is so dry it needs the stuff but i cant cope anymore blush

BoboBunnyH0p Mon 01-Aug-16 00:21:53

I have an oily t zone and currently use n-spa oil free moisturizer, buy it from asda it's £7 but they usually have an offer on any 2 products £8.

LockedOutOfMN Mon 01-Aug-16 00:37:51

I use night cream instead of day cream. It doesn't have SPF so you must be careful in the sun but it feels so much lighter.

Crystalline Mon 01-Aug-16 11:27:21

What kind of moisturiser are you currently using? I found that any of the more 'natural' ones had this effect on me. For every day I now use plain old Nivea Soft which is very light and non-sweaty on me. I used to use one from Origins (can't remember which one) which was also great, but the Nivea works fine for me now and is bargainous.

dragonsarebest Mon 01-Aug-16 12:24:53

It sounds odd, but have you tried using an oil? I find oil generally feels drier on the skin than a cream or lotion and definitely less "tacky/slimey" in the heat. Apply when the skin's still damp and you don't need much.

Danceslikeadrunkcat Mon 01-Aug-16 23:43:05

I have spent a fortune at all the makeup counters and all of the nivia etc offerings but haven't tried the soft so i might try that tomorrow.

Skin oil was just like a heavy cream on me i can use it at night but daytime its not wearable confused

I have been using a mixture of clinics oil free dramicly different and the No7 serum with nothing over it but nether help and nether moisturise enough. Its getting silly. Im 33 i should have something that works for my skin by niw

Wincarnis Tue 02-Aug-16 06:22:30

Gel moisturisers are a bit less greasy. Clinique make DDM gel, Olay fresh effects gel is Ok too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now