Talk

Advanced search

Nars Chelsea Girls lip lacquer- I need a dupe

(7 Posts)
worrierandwine Sun 31-Jul-16 21:21:43

Basically just as the title says. It's my all time favourite lip gloss, I never get a thing about certain products but I genuinely don't think I can live without one of these in my bag. They discontinued it a couple of years ago and I have lived in hope they would bring it back as it was one of their "cult products" but not happened. Does anyone have a really good dupe for it? Am I the only person who was gutted they discontinued it, surely not?

XiCi Sun 31-Jul-16 22:15:04

Are you sure it's discontinued? It's on John Lewis and Look Fantastic at the moment

m.lookfantastic.com/nars-cosmetics-chelsea-girls-lip-gloss-6ml/11153507.html?utm_source=googleprod&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=gp_bodycare&affil=thggpsad&switchcurrency=GBP&shippingcountry=GB&gclid=CNr3yLLPns4CFe0y0wodM1cEXw&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CKTr5bLPns4CFdAR0wodHeIN0Q

ZacharyQuack Mon 01-Aug-16 04:58:33

Have you checked Temptalia's Dupe List?

NeonPinkNails Mon 01-Aug-16 06:45:29

That's funny I was just telling DD about this the other day - it was always my favourite too! Not sure about a dupe but hopefully one of the above will help.

worrierandwine Mon 01-Aug-16 08:35:12

Xici you are wonderful! This must be a fairly recent thing because the last time I checked they weren't doing the shade at all. It was previously in a little pot and was a "lacquer" rather than a "gloss" but I can't imagine there's too much difference in the formula. Thank you so much, I don't have to ration my current pot sparingly anymore!! grin

XiCi Mon 01-Aug-16 11:59:14

There are a few sellers on eBay selling the lacquer as well OP if you would prefer to stick with that

Here's one

www.ebay.com/p/NARS-Lip-Lacquer-Chelsea-Girls-4g-0-14oz/1501235938

worrierandwine Mon 01-Aug-16 12:18:37

I think I'll give the gloss a try since that's the one in production now. Thanks for looking for me Xici grinwine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now