Talk

Advanced search

Style this skirt please?!

(8 Posts)
hecallsmebunny Sun 31-Jul-16 20:39:20

I bought a midi skirt in Oasis sale that I love. Main colours are lime, navy and blush/nude. Going to wear it as pictured for DS's Christening with navy scuba top and chunky heel nude sandals that I have already. Have a wedding in December that I want to wear it for again. I'm thinking a lime camisole/vest and navy cropped blazer/jacket with nude stilettos. Maybe with a chunky necklace? Thoughts? Especially on where to get a good blazer? Open to suggestions too. Thanks!

hecallsmebunny Mon 01-Aug-16 13:06:59

Anyone? Style gurus, throw your ideas at me please!

SteviebunsBottrittrundle Mon 01-Aug-16 13:34:39

Your ideas sound lovely OP! I can't improve on them smile. It's a v nice skirt too and it suits you well.

hecallsmebunny Mon 01-Aug-16 15:50:08

Thanks Steviebuns smile

itstheyearzero Mon 01-Aug-16 16:42:20

Thats a lovely skirt smile. There are quite a few lime camis on the Debenhams site, I think you will need a fitted one rather than loose, and try and make sure the lime matches the stripes pretty well. I dont think I could wear lime, but it depends on your colouring I guess!

FankEweVeryMuch Mon 01-Aug-16 19:40:44

I bought a navy cropped blazer from
ASOS yesterday to wear to a wedding. It's this one is that the kind of thing you're looking for?

puglife15 Mon 01-Aug-16 19:47:56

I'd wear with a crossover silk 3/4 sleeve navy top, metallic blush heels and a rose gold chunky necklace.

hecallsmebunny Mon 01-Aug-16 20:15:59

Thanks yearzero, was going to pop to Debenhams for a look. Definitely need to try the lime first but generally wear green fine! Limited shopping where I live so tend to do a lot online

FankEwe I actually saved that blazer in my asos app last night to go back to. Have you tried it yet?

Interesting suggestions puglife. Good top suggestion. I want to wear some nice shoes I already have rather than buy new though. Only going back to work in December so will still be recovering from maternity pay!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now