Superga sizing

(9 Posts)
CodewordRochambeau Thu 28-Jul-16 22:05:36

Quick! I have two pairs of Supergas in my ASOS basket and need to choose one pair and check out - but how is the sizing? I am a European 42, except in Birkenstocks where I'm a 41. Looks like the 8s correspond - do they fit true to size?

Tubbyinthehottub Thu 28-Jul-16 22:14:49

I think they are big. I'm a 39 but sometimes buy a 40 in shoes. My supergas are a 39 and they are plenty big enough and quite wide too. Much comfier than Converse in my opinion.

QueenofLouisiana Thu 28-Jul-16 22:23:36

I ordered the equivalent of a 5- my usual size. Very comfy and looking good after a year of regular wear.

OiWithThePoodlesAlready Thu 28-Jul-16 22:38:49

I find them quite big. Mainly in the width. I wear a size 40. My birkenstocks are a 42, my converse a 6.5 and my new balance a 7.

WanderingTrolley1 Thu 28-Jul-16 22:40:52

Size up large.

Cakescakescakes Thu 28-Jul-16 22:41:45

They definitely come up big.

CodewordRochambeau Thu 28-Jul-16 22:57:03

Excellent. I've gone for it - thanks all. After years of crippling my little toes trying to break in Converse, my high arches are screaming at me to find an alternative - hence a flirtation with Superga.

CodewordRochambeau Fri 29-Jul-16 19:36:40

Update - they arrived at lunchtime (the wonders of ASOS premier!) and have been on my feet ever since. They are a perfect fit and a generous size 8, and possibly the most comfortable shoes I've ever had straight out of the box (the only exception being Birkenstocks). I can't believe I put up with converse rubbing my little toes raw for so long!

hiccupgirl Fri 29-Jul-16 20:14:03

I love mine - I got a cheap pair from TKMaxx in an old colour and then bought a full price pair cos they were so comfy.

I've got wide feet that hate converse too. I can wear my Supergas all day and walk miles without a single sore bit or achy feet.

I'm a 6.5/40 and their 6/39.5 fits perfectly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now