Girls long shorts/cropped trousers

(3 Posts)
Thisismynewname123 Wed 27-Jul-16 17:41:26

Is there anywhere I can get some long shorts/cropped trousers for my very slim, tall nearly 10 year old? I haven't seen any around. She's at camps in the summer holidays and the weather is a bit rubbish. Short shorts will be too cold. Jeans/tracksuit bottoms too hot. She can wear leggings sometimes, but some days when the weather is slightly better she needs something in between. I want to find some nice, below the knee denim cropped jeans/long shorts that come up quite slim (as most fall down on her). I've tried Gap, Next, Tesco, H&M, M&S without success. I don't really know where else to look. Don't want to spend loads of money. They're mostly just for camp.

TribbleTrouble Wed 27-Jul-16 17:49:27

Have you tried looking in the boys section? I bet there would be something along those lines there.

Thisismynewname123 Wed 27-Jul-16 17:57:54

I haven't tried boys sections. I'll have a look. Not sure they'll be a slim enough fit for her. If I could find some cropped harem pants they would do too. Haven't seen anything though

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now