Rose gold hair dye

(5 Posts)
Argeles Wed 27-Jul-16 00:13:02

I've seen lots of photos online of women with rose gold coloured hair & I'm desperate to dye my hair this shade.

I'm skint at the moment & would need to dye it myself. Do you know where I can find this shade or what product would be best? My hair is light caramel brown (natural colour).

DonkeyOaty Wed 27-Jul-16 00:41:19

Never heard of this before now spent twenty minutes sighing over photos cos I want, too

<helpful>

minatiae Wed 27-Jul-16 01:53:20

It's basically just pink hair isn't it? Get a light pink Manic Panjc dye, that should do it.

CancelTheCheque Wed 27-Jul-16 02:51:10

I use a rough mix of 1tsp Manic Panic Cleo Rose + 1tsp Psychedelic Sunset diluted with conditioner, preferably silicone free, on bleached hair. I prefer the tone with added Virgin Snow (sub some conditioner) but you might not need it. You may want a stronger mix than that on your natural hair.

Argeles Wed 27-Jul-16 21:22:25

Sorry for the late replies - my internet connection has been dreadful today.

DonkeyOaty - yes the shade is beautiful & I think lots of the hairstyles are lovely too, especially all the loose and bouncy waves.

Minatiae & CancelTheCheque - Thank you for the great advice. I'll get my arse in gear & buy those products, otherwise I'll probably chicken out! I'm really looking forward to it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now