Footner - or fooking crap-ner?

(21 Posts)
doing Mon 25-Jul-16 22:36:40

I did Footner 4 days ago.

Not one flake of skin has fallen off.

Is it crap? Or am I impatient? My skin is sort of shiny and tight but by no stretch of the imagination does it look like it is preparing to be baby-bottom-soft sad

MotherFlippinRhymnocerous Mon 25-Jul-16 22:37:40

I found it a complete waste of time and money.

Did precisely nada.

LBOCS2 Mon 25-Jul-16 22:38:32

Me too.

doing Mon 25-Jul-16 22:40:12

Aw shit

DeadGood Mon 25-Jul-16 22:44:35

Mine took about 5 days to show any result I think. Hang in there, give it another day or two - happened quickly once it started!

Loulou2kent Mon 25-Jul-16 22:47:50

Are you soaking your feet?? Mine took well over a week but had lovely soft feet afterwards. I'm about to order another tomorrow!

KingJoffreyLikesJaffaCakes Mon 25-Jul-16 22:48:53

It gave me scales.

Scales!!

I looked like a lizard from the ankles down.

hootatoot Mon 25-Jul-16 22:49:49

Mine took a week and then I looked like I had foot leprosy!

adagio Mon 25-Jul-16 22:51:43

Mine took a week, then flaked off. It was a bit grim really and to be honest, once it had all flaked off I couldn't really tell the difference. In fact, I have been wondering if my cracked heel (despite copious daily moisturiser) might actually have been caused by the bloody thing. I won't be doing it again.
Sorry! Hope your experience is better smile

FuzzyOwl Mon 25-Jul-16 22:54:50

Mine took ten days. Make sure you soak your feet each night.

JeopardyMouse Mon 25-Jul-16 22:55:41

Mine did nothing till I soaked my feet. Then it was good - lots of skin peeled off.

doing Mon 25-Jul-16 22:59:38

Soaking my feet?

No?

Have I done that thing again where I only read half the instructions?

HMF1 Mon 25-Jul-16 23:05:34

Soaking definetly helps. I have found them good, but don't do what I did & leave it till the day before you go on holiday I spent the first week of our recent holiday with flaky feet wearing sandals & birkenstocks, not a good look.

WellErrr Mon 25-Jul-16 23:08:56

Oooh I'm on day 4 too!! Done it before and it was amazing.

You need to soak your feet in a bowl of hot water in front of the to every night to speed things up. That is crucial! It says it's not, but if is.

Then just wait!

goingtotown Tue 26-Jul-16 00:04:44

I wouldn't bother again, better to invest in a good foot file. It took 3 weeks from start to finish. First week nothing, second week started to peel, third week lots of shedding of skin, but not the hard skin.

Buttwing Tue 26-Jul-16 08:30:10

It works really well for me, but as others have said either have a bath every night or soak your feet for half an hour mine usually starts working around day 5.

SteviebunsBottrittrundle Tue 26-Jul-16 08:39:12

I found it fooking crapner im afraid though I have very dry feet - not flaky, just really hard! Think I might be a special case. I did two rounds, three weeks apart and, although they peeled like hell, my feet are still very hard. I don't think they're any better than when I started! I would only use for flaky, dry or cracked looking skin now (though a foot file might work out cheaper). It did nothing for my hard bits sad.

SteviebunsBottrittrundle Tue 26-Jul-16 08:41:39

I also left it on for two hours instead of one and soaked every night the second time. I did just one hour and only soaking every night about a week after application, (when I read on here that I was meant to), the first time.

bluebelle2662 Tue 26-Jul-16 15:46:17

Men worked amazingly and I have lovely soft feet now!

Jjacobb Tue 26-Jul-16 15:53:00

You must soak. This is day four for me. Grim 😀

doing Tue 26-Jul-16 17:19:59

The top of my foot has now started peeling but this is not where the hard skin is!!

I will soak tonight.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now