Talk

Advanced search

What colour accessories?

(5 Posts)
vvviola Fri 22-Jul-16 20:55:08

Having been assured on another thread that this dress is in fact not too casual for a wedding, I'm all set to wear it.

But I feel (with my dark hair and pasty skin) that I need a bit of colour to go with it.

So, those who have more style and taste than me... what colours/type of accessories would you put with this for a wedding.

And bonus points if you can tell me what to do with my hair, which is about as long as the model's but thicker and a bit frizzy wavy (I'm also a size 18 not a size 10)

burnishedsilver Fri 22-Jul-16 23:14:08

Red nails and lips. Red shoes with black bag or black shoes with red bag. Cream fitted jacket if necessary. Curly blow dry. Sunglasses.

Or instead of red you could do pink.

Or keep the red lips and nails and do lime green or yellow shoes and bag.

burnishedsilver Fri 22-Jul-16 23:15:22

vvviola Fri 22-Jul-16 23:27:34

Oh yes, I like the idea of red. Could I get away with a red fascinator/hair pin too? Or would that be overkill? So red nails, bag, possibly necklace, fascinator. Shoes will be creamy.

burnishedsilver Fri 22-Jul-16 23:52:14

The fascinator/hair pin might be too much but try one on and see what you think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now