Talk

Advanced search

BB cream or something else?

(5 Posts)
ImNotAFlower Fri 22-Jul-16 08:15:10

Hi all, I am going to Spain for two weeks soon and need some advice as to what to use on my face instead of foundation. I usually use double wear light foundation but don't really want anything that heavy (visions of it running down my face in the heat)
Any advice greatly appreciated!

HelenF35 Fri 22-Jul-16 08:18:34

Bb cream. Maybelline dream fresh is great and has 30 spf.

ImNotAFlower Fri 22-Jul-16 08:47:18

Thank you! I have looked at BB creams but never used one!

danTDM Fri 22-Jul-16 08:57:31

I live here, I'm in the South. It is truly hot hot. Around 35 degrees from midday onwards, until late at night. 36 this morning as I speak I have a moist face!

Nobody here wears any foundation at all. Just lots of factor and maybe tinted moisturiser. Especially if you are going to be on the beach/in the pool a lot.

At night no moisturiser either, it is also extremely humid and it just sits on the skin. Just drink lots of water and your skin will have a real break from makeup and breathe! Have a lovely holiday!

mumsnit Fri 22-Jul-16 12:05:51

I've just bough Body Shop Instaglow CC cream which I'm finding is perfect for the summer. It's a light coverage but mattifying with SPF 20.

I've also tried the Maybelline dream fresh BB cream which is good but couldn't get the right shade for me. Garnier BB cream is also worth a go - I used this over the summer for the past few years and its highly rated but am sticking with the CC cream now I've found one that suits me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now