Talk

Advanced search

Hair SOS!

(6 Posts)
flutterworc Fri 22-Jul-16 08:01:02

What the actual heck can I do with THIS?!

It's always frizzy, but the heat/humidity has sent it into overdrive. So far it has resisted straighteners, coconut oil and hair spray.

Hair is long and wavy and face is round - any ideas/styles gratefully received! Thank you!

MadSprocker Fri 22-Jul-16 09:43:52

Leave in conditioner?

DoesAnyoneReadTheseThings Fri 22-Jul-16 09:51:13

This! m.boots.com/h5/cat_hub?unCountry=uk&path=%2Fen%2FShea-Moisture-Jamaican-Black-Castor-Oil-Strengthen-Restore-Leave-In-Conditioner_1750103%2F

It's out of stock online so go in store to get it. It's amazing, I put it on dry hair for 20 mins and then use the shampoo from the same range to wash my hair or use the shampoo to wash my hair then massage this in for a few mins and rinse it off. Either way it works so well, my hair was a bloody nightmare before I found this stuff. It's often on 3 for 2 as well so I buy one shampoo cos it's massive and two of these.

PamBagnallsGotACollage Fri 22-Jul-16 10:02:18

Mine gets quite frizzy. I pull the front section to the side, twist, push forward a bit and pin. Then I pin down as much as I can on the sides. On a really bad day I would add a hairband.

Something like in the picture but nicer pattern!

PamBagnallsGotACollage Fri 22-Jul-16 10:03:07

Oh and I'd have it tied back too. Basically I tie and pin as much down as I can and then cover with a wide fabric hairband!

flutterworc Fri 22-Jul-16 10:57:24

You are all marvellous human beings. I will try all of the above!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now