Talk

Advanced search

Girl's shorts with adjustable waist

(8 Posts)
Clodthumper Wed 20-Jul-16 17:26:50

Has anyone seen any? I know Boden do them, but can't quite afford those prices even in the sale, and Vertbaudet has some but when I try and pay I just get an error screen. In any case it is probably a bit late to order online now - we are off on holiday on Saturday.

DD is very slender and narrow, and I bought her some shorts the other day for 3 years younger than her age, but they were still falling down hmm.

I haven't got time to trawl round the shops, but if I know a place that is likely to sell them I can get into town in my lunchbreak and get them.

BikeRunSki Wed 20-Jul-16 17:28:47

Mothercare?
Millets - the high street outdoor shop
Look at boys ones too, they're OK in plain colours
Jojo but prob not if Boden is out of budget

BikeRunSki Wed 20-Jul-16 17:29:15

Asda

LIZS Wed 20-Jul-16 17:33:47

H & M ?

soundsystem Wed 20-Jul-16 17:36:27

Primark do them in the 1-8 year old section, not sure if they do in the older bit. How old is your DD?

Clodthumper Wed 20-Jul-16 17:39:15

DD is 9, and wouldn't be happy with boys shorts, they tend to be cut a lot longer than girls ones.
I will buy her age 5-6 but she will rebel if they are too babyish - think Mothercare will be seen as babyish <sigh>

Didn't know Asda would do them, and hadn't thought of H&M, but that is a fab suggestion.

LilacSpunkMonkey Wed 20-Jul-16 17:40:05

Asda, Sainsburys, Tesco.

PinkFluffiUnicorn Wed 20-Jul-16 17:46:08

H&M asda, next & M&S

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now