Best lumpy bumpy tummy control - spanks or?

(9 Posts)
reup Tue 19-Jul-16 14:18:50

I have bought a shift dress for a wedding in the autumn so it's not likely to be hot. I have a big stomach and having lost weight recently it's even more unsightly with skin sagging. Amazingly it doesn't took too bad in my dress which has some sort of magic rouching going on which is very flattering.

But I would quite like some sort of foundation garment (is that the term it seems very 1950s? ). I have some spanks which are ok but pulling them up once I managed to put a hole in the top so wouldn't mind buying something new.

Any suggestions for something not too uncomfortable as its a day and eve do?

Thanks

reup Tue 19-Jul-16 17:11:55

No one?

HappyAsASandboy Tue 19-Jul-16 20:23:06

Marks and spencer control pants. The ones that come up to your bra strap. I guess it's a waist cincher and pants in one and they're £20. I'll try to find a link .....

HappyAsASandboy Tue 19-Jul-16 20:25:09

pants

£22.5p now, but worth every penny. Nothing else I've found comes close!

reup Tue 19-Jul-16 20:35:01

Thanks. They look like they'd smooth me out!

Hetaera Tue 19-Jul-16 21:15:09

I love these wear your own bra slip things from Sainsburys as they are comfortable (for shapewear) and work well with all my dresses. For extra suckey-in ness, they have a Gok version.

reup Tue 19-Jul-16 21:28:03

Thanks.

How easy are both of these to go to the loo in?

Hetaera Tue 19-Jul-16 21:43:02

I find the slip dresses much easier to go to the loo in. I wear knickers underneath and the slips are easy access! grin

OvertiredandConfused Tue 19-Jul-16 21:50:14

How does the sizing work? Honestly?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now