Emergency top help!

(7 Posts)
MadSprocker Tue 19-Jul-16 09:25:20

Thinking of wearing this top today, but it rides up showing my midriff, which hasn't been seen in public for a looong time.

Can I get away with it?

I am 41 and have 2ds aged 13 and 10.

I know the shorts are lopsided grin

Nearlyadoctor Tue 19-Jul-16 09:35:15

I personally wouldn't as I think it would irritate me too much and I'd be very self conscious of it.

poppym12 Tue 19-Jul-16 09:39:45

Depends what you're doing today? I'd get irritated if it kept rolling up whilst I was out and about.

MadSprocker Tue 19-Jul-16 09:47:00

Meeting friends for coffee then shopping. Am trying it around the house before I go.

burnishedsilver Tue 19-Jul-16 11:13:09

I can't see the photo very clearly on my phone but I'm going to say no just based on the fact that you had to ask. If you were comfortable in it you wouldn't have had to ask the question. If you're not comfortable it will be annoying you all day.

KatharinaRosalie Tue 19-Jul-16 13:25:55

I would also say that as you asked and you don't normally walk around like this, you will probably feel self concious and would keep adjusting the top.

Great legs, by the way!

MadSprocker Tue 19-Jul-16 14:47:53

Katharina you are my favourite ever poster. I don't love my legs as I have knees of a Bash Street Kid, but happy to walk around in shorts.

Thank you for all the lovely advice. I kept the top on, it was fine with sitting in the cafe, not so good when reaching for sun hats in Accessorize blush

I am on holiday next week and trying to not wear clothes I want to take there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now