Talk

Advanced search

Small bras

(8 Posts)
Hoppinggreen Mon 18-Jul-16 17:06:18

I have just measured 11 year old DD as her crop tops aren't any good under more skimpy summer type clothes. She is a 28b which seems to be a bit of an awkward size, I've found a few but they are out of stock.
She especially wants one with clear straps if possible and underwiring or padding isn't really appropriate
Are there any good websites for smaller boobs? I'm a 36d so never had to look for anything similar before

lalaland1985 Mon 18-Jul-16 18:51:04

Marks and spencer do a range called angel - they start at a 28' back.

calamityjam Mon 18-Jul-16 18:57:53

DD 13 is about the same size. She is being a bridesmaid on Saturday and will be wearing a dress with one strap so I had to get her a strapless bra. I found a perfect bra in Primark which is a 6-8 rather than an actual bra size. Its a bandeau style and looks so comfy. It would be a good in between from a crop top to a bra.

Hoppinggreen Mon 18-Jul-16 20:36:14

Thank you.
Have looked at the Angel range and she's not keen, plus they are out of stock in a lot of them.

BigGreenOlives Mon 18-Jul-16 20:40:31

John Lewis has them

lalaland1985 Mon 18-Jul-16 20:44:14

im not sure if they do any unpadded ones but i used to be a 28" back then got fat and i bought them from boux avenue.

Second John Lewis, they're also one of the very, very few places who do a 28C when she gets to that stage - they're like the rocking horse poo of the bra world.

She might hate clear straps btw, they can be incredibly uncomfortable.

Fairyliz Mon 18-Jul-16 20:59:47

I have used a website called little women lingerie which have some in a size 28.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now