Spanx Leggings

(3 Posts)
70isaLimitNotaTarget Mon 18-Jul-16 12:18:13

They're on QVC (I know, I know) at £30 (usually £50)

I'm 50 , pretty good legs but a bit saggy round the middle.
I don't wear shapewear (unless I'm wearing a nice dress and I want smoother lines)

Are these worth a try? I've heard with leggings you should pay as much as a pair of trousers if you want a good quality non see through pair.
I am a leggings&tunic fan , especially as I don't often wear jeans (belt,zip and two buttons needs some forward planning at my age)

Anyone already have similar?
I'd wear maybe in A/W with boots and a jumper, with just my thigh-mid calf viewable. And look smoother (I hope)

TIA smile

FelixFelix Mon 18-Jul-16 13:01:27

I wear the Maidenform Flexees leggings which I assume are the same sort of thing. They are thick and nice and make me look a size smaller! They are great for Autumn/winter. I wear mine with boots and dresses instead of tights.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Mon 18-Jul-16 13:21:09

Oooh, I think Costco sell Flexees (I have seen the name there)

Read some reviews for Spanx leggings (not the same as on QVC today though) most common complaint was holes in the crotch seam after very few wears confused

So might not venture down that route, I won't be wearing them soon, not this time of year .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now