Bras in hot weather!

(8 Posts)
CurlsLDN Mon 18-Jul-16 11:38:37

My bra is driving me mad!! It fits well (I have done the bra intervention) but all that tight fabric/wires/elastic is so hot and sticky.

Obviously I can take it off round the house, but I have a driving lesson later and don't want my boobs dangling onto the pedals.

Has anyone found a cool, comfy, supportive solution suitable for 36f? If not I may go on dragons den and make my millions with some kind of bra made only of cool breezes and splashes of water.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Mon 18-Jul-16 12:24:15

I bought a couple of sports bras (ha! Sports? Me!) because I was after a Racer Back that would support my bust (I'm a 36D) and not cost £££ because I only want them occasionally.
They had to have fastening not just pull on (these are pull over but have the fastening on the band to secure)

Mine as Medium support (they have Low/Med/High but low is more a crop topped style which would give me mono-boob)

Not the most stylish but I paid £6 each so worth a try.

HopeArden Mon 18-Jul-16 13:45:21

Shamelessly placemarking. Why are bras made out of nylon and lace, which are scratchy and hot?

NicknameUsed Mon 18-Jul-16 13:53:32

I would have thought that you will be more comfortable during your driving lesson as modern cars have air-conditioning.

hugoagogo Mon 18-Jul-16 16:11:07

I have these cotton rich bras from m&s they are pretty good. It looks like there are hardly any sizes in stock on line sadly, but you may have better luck in an archbishop.

hugoagogo Mon 18-Jul-16 16:12:02

That should read 'actual shop' grin

Birdienumnums Mon 18-Jul-16 16:38:07

Archbishop gringrin

Also place marking to find the holy grail of bras.

CurlsLDN Mon 18-Jul-16 20:55:48

I considered a sports bra, but the ones I've had have always been quite 'plasticy' with all the lycra and elastic, any recommendations for more natural ones?

I'm not sure an archbishop would know what to do with my giant boobs!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now