Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Need some tricks to pert up bottom please!

(7 Posts)
Badgoushk Sun 17-Jul-16 14:41:34

My bum's a bit flat (genetic- my Mum's is even flatter!). What clothing tricks can I employ to make my bum look bigger/more pert?! I shy away from trousers or jeans for this reason. If I got jeans with pockets on the bum, should they be high, low, big, small? All tips gratefully received. Including any ways to boost my bum naturally!!

KoalaDownUnder Sun 17-Jul-16 14:44:29

Squats. Weighted squats.

Get thee to a Body Pump class 3x weekly, and watch the results in wonder. grin

Badgoushk Sun 17-Jul-16 14:46:18

Thanks Koala. I should do that. I have tried to squat with a friend but my glutes are so useless that I compensate with my quads and don't feel it in my bum at all :0(

rightknockered Sun 17-Jul-16 14:52:40

Stick your bum right out when you squat OP, that should help. And start with no weights

KoalaDownUnder Sun 17-Jul-16 14:55:08

Yes, it's bloody hard at first. Classes are great because a good instructor will help you sort out your technique. Once you've got that right, you gradually ratchet up the weights.

A few months ago, I was doing Pump classes using 30 kg (total) for the squat track, 3 - 4 a week. My bum completely changed shape. (Have let things slide a bit since early 2016 though sad)

Badgoushk Sun 17-Jul-16 15:09:14

Sounds brilliant! I'll definitely give it a try. Thanks guys!

thiswayplease Sun 17-Jul-16 22:24:49

Check out popsugar's you tube channel for exercises to do at home. There's some really good work outs from celebrity trainers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now