Talk

Advanced search

Dress for my DS2's christening...

(3 Posts)
Glitterspy Wed 13-Jul-16 15:14:24

...which is in 2 weeks. I'm running out of time and patience scrolling through hundreds of websites! Help me, help me please!

I'm an average size 10-12, trying to get post-baby body back, I want to wear something smart and fitted (so not a 'nursing' dress as they're all for pregnant people, how does that work hmm)

I'm 'deep and cool' from when I had me colours done about 10 years ago. Chin-length messy brunette bob. Glasses. Lots of silver jewellery. I'm not into florals, frills etc, I'd look like a man in drag.

The fun part is that I'm still breastfeeding DS2 who's 7 months so need something summery smart and elegant that's easy access in the boob department.

Any inspiration will be very gratefully received!

Twinklestar2 Wed 13-Jul-16 16:10:57

Have you tried Seraphina? Their outlet prices are cheaper if you're on a budget.

Glitterspy Wed 13-Jul-16 20:15:52

Hi Twinklestar thanks for the response. Yes I had a look at Seraphine but it's not really my taste. I'm basically after Whistles with boob access grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now