Talk

Advanced search

Best serum/heat protectant for coarse brittle hair...

(7 Posts)
Indecisivejo Tue 12-Jul-16 19:00:28

That also doesn't make it greasy or weigh it down! My hair is very coarse and breaks easy but hates anything too heavy as also gets greasy quick. Currently using Loreal extraordinary oil but I'm not wowed by it. Can't use a lot of the ones on the shelves as so highly perfumed!...Aussie, tresemme etc!

goiaba Tue 12-Jul-16 19:06:23

I'm currently using a product called OI All in One Milk from Davines and I'm really enjoying it. I love the scent, is very hydrating and does not weight the hair down. This is an Italian brand but you can find it easy to buy online on a few websites, or if in London you can also buy it at Liberty.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Tue 12-Jul-16 20:48:45

Toni and Guy heat protection spray is really good.

Flanderspigeonmurderer Tue 12-Jul-16 20:50:00

I like exquisite oil by matrix

midnightmoomoo Tue 12-Jul-16 21:31:52

Liz Earle hair oil. I'm not one for repeat buying but I have bought this over and over and wouldn't be without it.

Indecisivejo Tue 12-Jul-16 21:46:58

Thanks everyone I will check out your suggestions.

Coconuts why do u like that oil so much and how do u use it?

midnightmoomoo Tue 12-Jul-16 22:02:08

I like it because it doesn't make my hair greasy, I use one pump on the ends of my hair (the pony tail bit so not near the roots) so a bottle lasts ages. Put on wet hair. It says it speeds up drying time and although I don't blow dry every time, I think it actually does. It smells nice but not strong. I just really like it, it feels like it protects my hair without making me look like a grease monkey!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now