Talk

Advanced search

Foundation oxidising and sitting in pores!

(3 Posts)
Feathers1981 Tue 12-Jul-16 16:07:05

Help! A while ago I had a skin consultation and was recommended some eke is products (moisturisers, cleanser and serum). I had combination skin before and at 35 am starting to get lines so I ended up with the most highly moisturising. Whilst it's had some Positive effects I've had to stop using it as it seems to be over moisturising my face. My foundation is suddenly oxidising and going orange, it sits in my pores and looks obvious, it's slides off and looks awful. I've been using Estée Lauder double wear forever. I've tried the EL double wear light, and testers of smash box, Clarins, Lancôme. Everything does the same. With or without primer. With or without loose powder. I know that I need to wait for my skin to return to normal. Any tips on how to speed this up? Should I dry it out somehow? Any foundation tips in the mean time?! Gutted as I haven't had a single spot since using the elemis range. At the moment I am just using the simple range and only once a day.

Feathers1981 Tue 12-Jul-16 16:28:50

That was meant to say elemis!

SpongeBobJudgeyPants Tue 12-Jul-16 20:22:51

Have you tried leaving off the serum before you put the make-up on? Also, how long a gap do you give between moisturiser and applying make-up?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now