Talk

Advanced search

Eyelash Extensions

(5 Posts)
Reed88 Tue 12-Jul-16 14:30:52

Anyone ever had them before? Are they good? Thinking of having them done for an upcoming wedding :-)

singleandfabulous Tue 12-Jul-16 14:35:20

It's all about the skill of the technician. Get a good one and you'll look like bamby. Get a bad one and you'll look like you've caught your eyelashes in the office shredder.

<voice of experience>

I had to buy my own as the salon offerings were too heavy and pulled my own lashes out and they weighed them down so they sat sideways instead of straight. I'd say you'll be fine if you've got standard, dark, thick lashes. If you're blonde or red-haired or asian, look at other options.

Reed88 Tue 12-Jul-16 15:19:46

Eeek. Don't fancy losing any lashes! My eye lashes are black and quite long but do not curl and I would like to thicken them up a little.

I was having my eyebrows waxed and my beauty technician has eyelash extensions - they were very natural looking which made me want them!

Can you just have individual ones put in where you want them? I've made an appointment but am worried now as I really don't want to lose any of my eyelashes!

FashionLover1 Tue 12-Jul-16 15:23:54

Everything depends on technician, I had them done several times and was really happy. Looks good and saves time smile
Just once I chose a technician from gumtree and she added heavy bunch of eyelashes, it looked awful and caused allergy.

Reed88 Tue 12-Jul-16 16:38:29

Ah ok! Well hopefully I've picked a good one! Excited to have them done :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now