Talk

Advanced search

What to wear with these?

(4 Posts)
InScotlandwetrust Tue 12-Jul-16 11:27:33

Going out to see Dreamboys on Friday and I have my top and shoes but don't have a clue what to wear on the bottom, trousers, jeans or a skirt? Also need accessories.

I am terrible at putting together an outfit.

rainbrella Tue 12-Jul-16 12:01:15

id probably wear a skirt to show off the shoes but personally (sorry), i wouldnt mix the top with the shoes - the top is quite lady like and the shoes are 90s grunge style and too casual. I know you didnt ask if we liked the items you've posted up.

with that top i'd wear navy or black skinny jeans and pointed flats/kitten heels.

InScotlandwetrust Tue 12-Jul-16 12:12:53

Thanks. I didn't even think about whether or not the top and shoes would work together. Think I'm going to have to go back to the drawing board.

I don't really go out so most of my clothes are casual and not really good enough for going out.

ILostItInTheEarlyNineties Tue 12-Jul-16 13:04:41

The top is pretty. That colour looks good with navy so I'd put it with dark blue skinny jeans and heels. I'd keep accessories simple, silver earrings or bangles.
Have a good time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now