In the mood to say to hell with it!

(2 Posts)
Jmangel Mon 11-Jul-16 21:46:44

Always feel like I love a look/item of clothing, then spend year after year searching for cheap versions of said item.
Example being draped leather biker jackets - love them and am currently wearing a new look faux leather version - 3rd year wearing it - but never feel amazing in it and the arms are bobbling. So have been searching for a replacement in grey for under £50 and there is nothing doing.
But have just seen a gorgeous real leather one reduced from 350 to 190 on Asos in the most beautiful soft grey in butter leather. So so tempted. Would it be so wrong to get it knowing that I have loved this style for going on 5 years hence I should get loads of wear out of it for years to come.
Feel like if I get this, the floodgates may open and I'll be off to get Natasha Q bag and some Ash boots - my other two HG items!

fieldfare Mon 11-Jul-16 21:49:17

If it's something you will wear and wear and adore every time you put it on then get it.
I have cheap and cheerful bits and pieces but I also have some really expensive coveted items that bring me joy whenever I wear or use them (my Paul Costello handbag at the moment!).
Cost per wear is the important bit for me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now