Primer advice!

(10 Posts)
Jojo13 Mon 11-Jul-16 21:13:58

I seem to be the last one to arrive at the Primer party!

With my pores, I think it's a good idea for me to try a skin primer under my foundation/BB but can you please give me some recommendations? A friend told me to try No7 Airbrush away, so I googled it and found soooo many other different types and brands, I thought maybe I should get some other suggestions before I fork out.

Thanks lots!

DamsonGinIsMyThing Mon 11-Jul-16 21:17:46

I've git moderately greasy skin and fucking cavernous pores and find them at the body shops 'Wonderblue' really suits my skin and helps hold my powder based make up on all day.

Jojo13 Tue 12-Jul-16 07:32:25

Haha! Brilliant, that sounds like the kind of thing I need. Thanks

ILostItInTheEarlyNineties Tue 12-Jul-16 08:23:49

I like the No 7 pore minimising primer from Boots, it absorbs shine and doesn't have that white chalky look of some primers.
I've never looked in the Body shop for primers though so might have a look at 'Wonderblue'.
The Boots one is quite pricy, £16.50.

redhat Tue 12-Jul-16 08:29:53

sudocrem

yummycake123 Tue 12-Jul-16 08:30:35

I use the Laura Mercier primer. I can definitely see a difference, my make up lasts longer now. It's the only primer I've tried though, so I can't compare hmm

QforCucumber Tue 12-Jul-16 08:31:43

I use the body shop one, it's a white tube and makes your skin feeling so silky and smooth. Usually can get 30% off codes on their website too.

FlamingoFling Tue 12-Jul-16 08:33:39

I like the no 7 airbrush away.

1moreglassplease Tue 12-Jul-16 13:52:12

I use Airbrush Away but you could just use milk of magnesia which makes a fabulous primer, and is cheaper.

Scoose Tue 12-Jul-16 14:08:45

Ysl touché eclat primer is the best one I have used I didn't like the no 7 ones. I have tried loads of primers Lancôme la base is also good but I prefer ysl

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now