Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone tried the following mascaras?

(12 Posts)
LAmusic Sat 09-Jul-16 18:14:45

Hi, I'm searching for a good mascara that will give long lashes! I like the maybelline lash sensational but I'd like to try others too!
So I'm looking for your advice on:
Maybelline the rocket
Loreal telescopic
17 falsifye
Two Faced Better than sex

LAmusic Sat 09-Jul-16 18:16:04

Also 17 doll'd up

treaclesoda Sat 09-Jul-16 18:16:40

I tried the 17 one but I found it just OK - it went a bit flakey after a few hours

Dizzydodo Sat 09-Jul-16 18:17:00

Maybelline the rocket is really good imo. I'd also recommend benefit they're real, although it is a bit hard to get off.

Guiltypleasures001 Sat 09-Jul-16 18:18:44

I've never liked anything other than max factor 2000 calorie
But it's changed and I can't use it now too wet

I've started using l oreal the double ended one white first than black and I love it
Doesn't flake the fibres in to my eyes which others have done, no irritation which is
Good cause mine are sensitive

Hope that helps op

Hippychickster Sat 09-Jul-16 19:02:36

I've tried the Too Faced Better Than Sex one. I hated it! My beautician recommended it as she loves it, but it just gave me panda eyes. I agree with guiltypleasure though, that the l'oreal double ended one is the best. It's a tube one so you can remove it with water. It really is good!

ArieltheMermaid1720 Sat 09-Jul-16 19:53:49

I really like L'Oreal telescopic. It's a 'wet' mascara, but I like that. The wand is tiny so you can really get at all your lashes. Stays well and doesn't flake, but comes off easy with cleanser and water.

reader77 Sat 09-Jul-16 19:59:45

Another fan of Max Factor 2000 calorie and L'Oreal telescopic. Both a bit wet but I've started taking the wand out a few minutes before I use it and works a treat.

thepothasboiledover Sat 09-Jul-16 20:04:36

Max Factor False Lash all the way, I've been loyal to it for YEARS and if they discontinued it I think my life would be over grin

ArieltheMermaid1720 Sat 09-Jul-16 20:25:29

I must have got a dud 2000 calorie, bought it recently and thought it was really dry. Whatever you do don't get the max factor green and gold one with the funny shaped wand as its rubbish.

LAmusic Sat 09-Jul-16 21:11:09

Great thanks!

LAmusic Sat 09-Jul-16 21:11:56

Thanks guys! I will remember these suggestions next time I'm in boots!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now