Talk

Advanced search

Anyone had tattoo removal in South Wales/ Swansea area?

(8 Posts)
Thelastusername Thu 07-Jul-16 15:48:12

I started having two of my tattoos removed at beginning of year with a Laserase clinic in Cardiff. Unfortunately, they closed and so now I'm left with two half removed tattoos! I can't find anywhere reputable to get it done via Google. Does anyone have any personal recommendations of anywhere in Swansea/ South Wales area?

Many Thanks!

roomonmybroom Thu 07-Jul-16 15:57:05

have you phoned any of the tattooists?
A friend has had some removal done via a tattoo parlour, but I do not know which one sorry, the nature of his work means I cannot ask him as no contact until he is home is 2 weeks.
I "think" Chris Govier may do it, but no idea how good sorry.
There is a Laser clinic in Llansamlet on the enterprise zone, by the banks I think - or used to be!

Not much use sorry, but worth a try phoning as sure they will be able to point you in the right direction.

creampie Thu 07-Jul-16 15:58:29

Rethink the ink in porthcawl are pretty good according to friends that have used them. No personal experience tho.

Thelastusername Thu 07-Jul-16 16:00:50

Thanks both. I wasn't sure about getting it done in a tattoo parlour as couldn't find any good reviews anywhere, and wasn't sure how safe it would be.

roomonmybroom Thu 07-Jul-16 16:08:56

I did see a banner on the fence of Liberty Stadium a few weeks ago advertising tattoo removal, opposite Rossi's if you happen to drive past at all.

Stiddleficks Thu 07-Jul-16 16:11:34

I second rethink the ink in Porthcawl, I haven't had it done but I live locally and always hear good things

Thelastusername Thu 07-Jul-16 17:58:54

Brilliant, thanks all, I'll take a look at those options.

sknClinics Thu 05-Jan-17 09:32:52

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now