Talk

Advanced search

New Look

(10 Posts)
HermiioneSnape02 Thu 07-Jul-16 07:20:46

I have a £20 voucher to spend here. Has anyone spotted anything worth buying? I don't mind topping it up.
I have bought tops from here before but try always end up with holes around the waist.

Thanks x

leccybill Thu 07-Jul-16 07:29:25

I really rate the shoes, especially the sandals.
Casual bags good too.

HermiioneSnape02 Thu 07-Jul-16 08:08:06

Never thought of shoes. Thanks leccy. I might have a look at the hair things as well.

Mum2Pea Thu 07-Jul-16 08:29:36

All my work dresses are bought online from there - and they get lots of compliments

wobblywonderwoman Thu 07-Jul-16 08:31:52

I love their scarf's - the snood type ones. They are light and once you put them on in the morning they stay there.

The fashion jewellery and shoes are great.

Also if you don't see anything to wear they have a nice homeware range(small)

RaeSkywalker Thu 07-Jul-16 08:33:44

I've got a couple of nice clutch bags from there- and I agree with leccy, the sandals are great.

Cocolepew Thu 07-Jul-16 08:34:32

They have nice silky bomber jackets in atm.

HermiioneSnape02 Thu 07-Jul-16 10:36:12

Ooh I love scarfs. I'll have a look at them and some of the sandals too. Thanks everyone. flowers

IJustLostTheGame Thu 07-Jul-16 10:44:17

I love their high waist skinny jeans. They're really stretchy but still clingy.

HermiioneSnape02 Thu 07-Jul-16 10:56:49

What about round the knees iJust??
I can't seem to find any decent jeans. I'm wearing some gap ones now high waist but they are too high waist if you know what I mean they come up to my ribs!!
Also they are already baggy round the knees and I've only been wearing them a couple of hours.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now