Talk

Advanced search

Roll up, roll up, it's another pixie cut thread. YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT

(5 Posts)
FreezerBird Tue 05-Jul-16 21:36:09

Here is me, with my hair. It's been like this for about two years, having had it cut from half way down my back. I'd really like to go much shorter but I'm having trouble describing to the woman who cuts my hair exactly what I want, and I pretty much end up with this every time.

It was last cut about five weeks ago so due a trim soonish. In these photos I have done nothing to it at all apart from wash it this morning and leave it to dry. To be honest if I had put anything in it, by the end of the day it would probably still look like this as styling goo doesn't seem to last very long.

It's ridiculously thick, which I think is why the hairdresser is nervous of doing a big chop as it won't sit all sleek, but I know that.

Any inspiration?

Polkadot1974 Tue 05-Jul-16 21:55:16

I think you'd suit it a bit shorter. Or maybe a bit like Sharlene from Texas?

Mamia15 Tue 05-Jul-16 22:00:28

Get some salt spray to add texture and volume. Mark Hill does a nice one for £5.99, much cheaper than Bumbe & Bumble Sea Salt Spray.

Also look at pinterest boards for short hairstyle that you like to show the hairdresser.

BigGirlsDontCry1 Tue 05-Jul-16 22:02:24

This?

GoGoNinjaDinosaur Tue 05-Jul-16 23:18:31

Ginnifer Goodwin is my short hair inspiration. I'm trying to grow mine out for a bit as I fancy a change but I bloody love Ginnifer hair!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now