Talk

Advanced search

Primer recommendation?

(9 Posts)
duro1 Sun 03-Jul-16 09:27:31

I have tried a couple of primers and they don't seem to make a difference. Just need darn make up to stay on longer. Have combination sensitive skin - any recommendations?

ThatAnneGirl Sun 03-Jul-16 10:49:42

Have you tried the aftershave that everyone was raving about a couple of months ago? It's Nivea sensitive post shave balm. I love it. I've never had anything keep my make up on like it and it's practically free.

KittyKrap Sun 03-Jul-16 10:55:05

Second the Nivea balm. Amazing stuff and it doesn't smell 'manly' at all.

Scoose Sun 03-Jul-16 11:48:20

I love ysl touché eclat primer I have tried a lot a d this one is the best!! And urban decay shadow primer for eye makeup

Soddingepiphany Sun 03-Jul-16 11:52:30

Benefit porefessional is my go to primer, I find it works much better the longer you leave it on before applying your foundation.

I'll be trying that nivea stuff though because if it's as good as everyone says it's a much cheaper option.

Queensbelfastvcisasexistprat Sun 03-Jul-16 11:52:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

suze28 Sun 03-Jul-16 11:57:00

The aftershave balm contains alcohol so just be careful with that in your skin if you're sensitive.
I like the Rimmel blue lid primer which is silicone based. I've also been using the Pur primer which came in the M&S summer besuty box but I'm not sure if buy it when it runs out.

CalmItKermitt Sun 03-Jul-16 12:14:51

Lanacane anti chafing gel.

duro1 Sun 03-Jul-16 14:36:32

Just gone and brought the nivea shave balm... looking forward to trying it tomorrow :D Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now