Talk

Advanced search

Mattress recommendations

(9 Posts)
JSpen Sat 02-Jul-16 08:00:28

I am looking for a new mattress that is good for back pain. My current mattress is 8 years old and I've recently been waking with an achey back so time to replace. Thanks in advance!

Paddingtonthebear Sat 02-Jul-16 08:03:58

We have an Origins mattress by John Ryan by Design, it is fabulous

ThisIsStartingToBoreMe Sat 02-Jul-16 08:12:15

Tempa mattress here - it's amazing takes away all my aches and pains

mando12345 Sat 02-Jul-16 09:20:35

We have a vi spring mattress, the cheapest one from John Lewis and it is brilliant for my back, soft but supportive. Sleep so well on it, stopped my aching hip overnight!
My ds and partner have one from the memory foam warehouse and are very pleased with it. They used to have a vi spring (changed for super king size) and find it just as good but it was a lot cheaper.

JSpen Sat 02-Jul-16 21:56:25

Thanks all for your recommendations. Tried the Vispring mattresses out today and they do seem very comfortable indeed, only the price is a little much though I am prepared to invest to get the right one! Is there anything cheaper that is comparable? Paddington - do you know how the John Ryan ones compare? They certainly seem a lot cheaper. Thanks

Thingsthatmakeugoummmm Sat 02-Jul-16 21:59:30

Bought a tempa one which arrived a week ago. It's amazing. Would highly recommend

CurlyhairedAssassin Sat 02-Jul-16 22:01:27

Erm, why is this in style and beauty? Is it because you're hoping for a better quality of beauty sleep? grin

AverysillyoldHector Sat 02-Jul-16 22:05:42

We've got this one. It is the second most comfortable bed I've ever had. The most comfortable was a Dunlopillo latex bed which cost an absolute fortune, but lasted for year. In terms of comfort, this one isnt far behind it. DH and I have been away on holiday and we were pining for our lovely Sealy bed!

KateLivesInEngland Sat 02-Jul-16 22:14:12

We have a Dunlopillo Orchid. Amazing! Years old now and still going strong. Love it and will buy another.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now