Which naked palette?

(5 Posts)
katiegg Fri 01-Jul-16 11:50:53

I was playing with a friend's naked palette a few weeks ago and was really impressive with the colour and staying power of the shadows, and the lovely creamy texture. I promised myself I would treat myself to a palette when I could and I now find myself in possession of £30 voucher smile

But after walking into debenhams, I've discovered that there for loads of different naked palettes! im not much of a makeup follower. blush I've ruled out the smokey one, and probably the basics ones. But which one do I go for? Sales assistant seemed to think 3 was my best option but I wasn't so sure. I have green eyes and fair skin with freckles, blonde hair.

So which one do I go for? Grateful for any help!

U2HasTheEdge Fri 01-Jul-16 12:01:53

I just got 3 and it is beautiful. I am dark with hazel eyes but warm toned and the colours do look great on.

Im now about to pick up either Naked One or Too Faced Chocolate Bar.

Naked 3 is pretty shimmery. I believe Naked one has more mattes.

I have been stuck deciding between which other palette to get for days so I feel your pain grin

Madbengalmum Fri 01-Jul-16 15:05:15

I like 2, and have pale skin. I just went on which colours i liked the best. I thought that two was the prettiest.

MrsFancyFanjango Fri 01-Jul-16 15:10:14

I have naked 2, but honestly..i hate it! even with the primer I find it doesn't stay on for any length of time at all, I spoke to a couple of friends who have it and they agreed with me. So many people love the naked palettes though so I must have a dodgy face confused

Germgirl Fri 01-Jul-16 15:13:49

I have the Naked palletes and also the MUR dupes (the Iconic 1,2 & 3 palletes)
I actually prefer the MUR ones. They have far less fallout and I think the shadows are more pigmented.
My favourite is Iconic / Naked 3 because I like the pinky shades (I have green eyes)
Have a look at the Iconic palettes, you can get all 3 for less than half the price of one Naked!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now